- Articles (Artículos): This is the section which raises more interest among our visitors, where we present at the same time the basic concepts of the disciplines and scientific developments.
- In the article series "Introduction to the disciplines that compose the auxiliary sciences of history" you can find the definition and a historical overview of different disciplines: paleography, diplomatics, codicology, sigillography, chronology, and epigraphy.
- In the article series "An overview through the history of Latin writing", you can find the definition, characteristics and the historical background of the various steps of Latin writing: the origin of writing, the Roman scripts, age of the graphic particularism, the Carolingian minuscule, the Gothic scripts, and Humanistic scripts.
- In the article series "The diverse fields of diplomatics science", you can find all the questions regarding this versatile discipline: the document typologies, the genesis of acts, the document tradition, the document structure, the document edition.
- In the article series: "New technologies for learning and research in the auxiliary sciences of history", you can see how the discipline is adapted to the new technologies with learning improvements and the opening of new paths of research.
- News (Noticias): In this section, we seek to cover the main events which occurred in the field, while the less important news are distributed via Twitter. This section includes new scientific discoveries, projects, conferences, exhibitions, events, changes on the blog.
- Bibliography (Bibliografía): A collection of the best titles of books and articles on different areas of the auxiliary sciences of history. It may be interesting to find out the scientific production in Spanish, but we also consider the rest. If you want to promote your bibliography, you only ought to send the titles in the same citation format by email.
- Bibliographic reviews (Recensiones): A detailed analysis of certain studies on the auxiliary sciences of history. If you want a review of one of your books, you should only ask by email and facilitate the work.
- Events (Eventos): An agenda in Google Calendar format where you can find the dates of conferences, courses and exhibitions, on auxiliary sciences of history. If you want to promote an event, you should only request it by email.
- Multimedia (Multimedia): Section where we will exclusively treat audio and video materials available on the Internet. If you want to promote your media, you should only request by email.
- Resources (Recursos): Links to websites with the best resources for learning and research on auxiliary sciences of history, as for example: Links to websites with the best resources for learning and research auxiliary sciences of history, as for example: digitized documents, resources for research, transcription exercises, teaching materials, virtual exhibitions, links directories, journals index. If you want to promote your resource, you should only request by email.
- Links (Enlaces): Links to websites relating to auxiliary sciences of history, such as: international committees and national associations, university departments and research groups, archives, websites and blogs made by specialists, links to medieval history websites. If you want to promote your site, you should only request by email.
- About the Author (Sobre el autor): A small space with the professional information about the responsible for this blog, which includes his curriculum vitae and bibliography.
- About the Blog (Acerca del blog): A small space with information blog: motivations, the functioning of the platform 2.0, copyright treatment.
I hope that you find Conscriptio platform interesting, you have the patience to read the content in Spanish, and you participate in discussions using your language.
Greetings to English Speaking visitors.